So I think it’s safe to say that everyone has already seen Kobe Bryant’s ridiculous dunk last night against the Brooklyn Nets.
If you haven’t here it is again.
There are just too many good things about this dunk performed by the 34 year old Kobe Bryant.
- It came down as the shot clock was expiring.
- Kobe hammered it down between the high-fiving high-fives of Kris Humphries and Gerald Wallace
- The score was tied up in the dying minutes of the final quarter
- The crowd erupted in cheers for the Lakers afterwards
- Finally, immediately after the dunk the Lakers went on to score 10 more points. The Nets? 3 points. COMPLETE DOMINATION
Seriously though, well done Kobe. On another note Pau-Pau Gasol went down with a foot injury in the third quarter and he says that something “popped”. Hopefully he’s ok because the Lakers have actually been interesting to watch since Dwight Howard went down with the shoulder injury.
So apparently, Iman Shumpert chose to spend his time writing rhymes and lyrics to some songs during his rehabilitation from his torn ACL (Which is totally random, and awesome)! There is no news as to when Shumpert will return to the court, but I would place it around the return of Derrick Rose. I guess its a good thing he’s keeping busy until he can get back on the court.
I hope he returns soon, hes got potential and a bunch of upside.
Oh, and finally make it to the Sprite Slam Dunk Contest during All-Star Week. Apart from the rapping, here’s a little taste of what he can do when it comes to dunking.
Even more impressive.